Visual impact (1-10 points)
- How well designed, creative, innovative and engaging is the entry?
- Is it visually striking and memorable?
- Does it attract from a distance and deliver details close up?
- Does it make a good first impression and then offer rich content on further examination?
- Does it make the most of the available technology?
Content (1-10 points)
- Does the entry provide an understanding of the research question being addressed, its significance, and potential impact?
- Is the research communicated in language appropriate to a non-specialist audience?
- Is the entry free from jargon, unexplained acronyms and incomprehensible technical terms?
- Does the entry leave you inspired and curious?
‘Scholarly citizenship’ (1-10 points)
- Does the entry include complete and correct references for any resources used to create the entry? Including: citation of any images, audio, and video: o In the Public Domain,
- Licensed under Creative Commons, and
- Original content created by the student themselves.
- Does the entry include acknowledgements for other people or groups who helped with the project or entry?